Assorted Hand Blended Loose Leaf Tea
When it's difficult to meditate, you can build moments of mindfulness into the day through simple activities like brewing and enjoying a cup of tea.
- LAVENDER EARL GREY- this classic is updated with hints of vanilla and lavender for a more delicious taste with all the familiar comforts of traditional earl grey; black tea.
- PEPPERMINT FLORAL- refreshing mint is blended with sweet rose hips, passion flower, and rose, cornflower, and calendula petals for a bright and flowery tea.
- BERRY HIBISCUS- a beautiful mix of elderberries, rose hips, and hibiscus to be enjoyed hot or iced.
- CHAMOMILE- a wonder plant with anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antispasmodic properties that help promote sleep, boost immunity, reduce stress, and soothe digestive issues; all this and a light, airy, sweet taste that most people enjoy!
- * CHAMOMILE MINT- perfect for after a meal, it combines the digestive properties of peppermint with the relaxation of chamomile.
- CHOCOLATE CHAI- red rooibos tea is rich in essential minerals and makes a decadent chocolate treat when blended with ginger, green cardamom pods, chocolate chips, and chocolate flavoring.
- CINNAMON APRICOT- a lovely blend of dried apricot pieces, marigold petals, and cinnamon, it's a sweet fruity mix, perfect as an after dinner tea or iced in warm weather.
- INVIGORATING HERBAL- an interesting mix of herbs, roots, and seeds to invigorate and stimulate with flavors of licorice and peppermint and slight taste of maple, made from fennel seeds, flax seeds, fenugreek seeds, licorice root, and peppermint leaf.
- RELAXING BEDTIME Tea- a soothing, calming blend of chamomile, passionflower herb, lavender, and rose petal that is as beautiful as it is delicious.
- ROSE PETAL- high in the important antioxidant vitamin C to help boost your immune system, has anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties, can help soothe digestive issues, and has a lovely aroma and flavor.
- CINNAMON GINGER VANILLA CHAI- rich and spiced with cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and ginger, brew it strong and with plenty of milk; black tea.
- JASMINE GREEN TEA- whole leaf green tea is layered with jasmine blossoms for a delicate floral taste with a hint of sweet jasmine; green tea.
- GINGER PEACH- ginger chunks are incorporated into the mix of hearty black tea and real pieces of peach for a strong but balanced flavor of sweetness and spiciness; black tea.
- MANGO ROSE- mango and rose petals are blended with large leaf black tea for a sweet treat that is rich and flavorful; black tea.
If we can start to practice seeing when we are acting on autopilot, through force of habit, or on impulse, we have already created the possibility of something different. This knowledge can begin with tea-drinking, and can then expand to every aspect of life.
"Designing for joy is a powerful thing,” architect Helena van Vliet declared to a conference room of environmentalists, city planners, and entrepreneurs at the Biophilic Leadership Summit last month...